Par Daniel Arnold
Un livret qui vous offre une toute nouvelle manière de présenter le carré magique, avec la participation active du public (choix libres de la somme ou des nombres).
Vous pourrez personnaliser cette présentation à n’importe quel domaine qui vous intéresse (sport, finance, nutrition, etc.)
Livret en anglais, couverture souple, 36 pages.
With the support of the well-known Swiss magician Christoph Borer, Daniel Arnold presents you in this issue a completely new presentation idea for the magic square:
The following advantages result from this new idea :
– The demonstration is customizable : Create your own personal magic square to any topic that suits you, (e.g. sports, nutrition or finance)? A sample routine including the presentation idea is explained in full in the booklet.
– The audience is actively involved in filling in the squares :
Version 1 :
Your audience can freely choose the sum of the magic square to be calculated and additionally three numbers in the magic square.
Your spectators can freely choose four numbers in the magic square.
– The freely chosen numbers of the spectators can be completely arbitrary. Also zero and even negative numbers are possible.
– A simple formula that is easy to learn. If you don’t want to learn the formula by heart, you can also hide it by an extremely clever method, which is also explained in detail.
– no complicated arithmetic operations
– By an optical modification of the 4×4 square the presentation is not immediately recognizable as a magic square.
Here is an excerpt from the foreword by Christoph Borer:
“I was completely blown away when Daniel presented hisMagic Square in one of my workshops. It was entertaining, coherent, meaningful and amazing.”
approx. 8×8 inches