Par Ryan Matney
Ce livre (en anglais) regroupe sept effets entièrement automatiques et pourtant extrèmement percutants pour les spectateurs !
Descriptif original anglais :
These routines are the result of many hours of experimentation with different plots, ideas, and methods. Seven professional self-working routines.
This is not your average self-working magic.
These tricks make a big bang.
Full scripts are included for many of the following effects:
- The Walton Deficiency Experiment – Utilizing modern techniques, a classic effect is turned into one big impromptu bluff.
- The Maven/Bannon Triangle Conversion – The four-sided triangle has been taken apart and rebuilt. Here’s what I got.
- The Psychic Dyslexia Approximation – An impossible location with a bit of dyslexia.
- The Positive Fortune Observation – Call someone the luckiest man alive and prove it. Thrice.
- The Joker Proximity Conclusion – An urban legend that locates the jokers.
- The Skill Minimization Theory – Someone names a number, you cut off exactly that number of cards. Then, it gets weird. Slow simmered until all skill has been dissolved.
- The Fourth Street Correlation – The lucky Ace always turns up.
« I’ve been a fan of Ryan’s for a while now… » – John Bannon
« I’ve always admired Ryan’s knack for creating simple, elegant, and subtle miracles... » – Cameron Francis