Par Al Baker
Livre en anglais.
Format : format 21 cm × 26 cm, 912 pages (près de 3 kg !…), impression sur très beau papier satiné, couverture rigide avec jaquette pelliculée.
Al Baker was one of the most creative figures in magic, a master of close-up, stage magic and mentalism. Now ALL his legendary works are back in print in this volume, plus unpublished effects and more.
- Complete versions of Baker’s books Magical Ways and Means, Pet Secrets, Al Baker’s Book, Al Baker’s Second Book, Cardially Yours, and Mental Magic.
- Over 200 additional Baker effects from notes, instructions and journals.
- A dazzling array of never-before-seen Baker photos and rare memorabilia.
- Numerous added illustrations by Katlyn Breene.
- Plus profiles and essays by Eugene Burger, John Carney, Jay Marshall, Max Maven and Teller.
« For me, Al Baker has been a source of deep magical inspiration. I consider Al Baker to be one of the giants of twentieth-century magic. »