Par Chris Rawlins
Imaginez… que vous laissiez un spectateur mélanger et couper le jeu librement, que vous le laissiez effectuer tous les choix librement…
Pourtant… vous gardez un contrôle total sur les quatre cartes que VOUS voulez !
Un principe génial pour une routine « One Card Poker » qui ne l’est pas moins… ainsi que 5 variantes expliquées dans ce livret.
Livret en anglais.
« A clever principle for clever performers. »
– R. Paul. Wilson
Imagine having the ability to let your spectator legitimately shuffle and cut the deck, make every single choice and arrive at only four cards, and for those cards to be under your complete control the entire time. Un-luck will teach you how this is possible.
Un-Luck includes Chris’ original and deeply fooling routine, plus never shared details, one specially designed and printed prop and five additional variants taught.
Learn how to:
- Win a head to head game every time!
- Know the outcome of your spectators actions before they truly shuffle and cut.
- Draw connections between your spectators actions, choices and their creditcard.
- Know their future using nothing more than a deck of cards and a video prediction you send to them before they do anything.
- Reveal something personal in an entertaining and surprising way… And much more!
« Chris Rawlins has been a busy fellow. Un-Luck is Chris’ latest offering that takes his One Card Poker routine to the next level. I saw Chris perform One Card Poker at Mindvention 2019 and it was fantastic. At its core, Un-Luck a hands-off ‘spectator locates the aces’, but it’s really so much more. Chris has taken his basic concept andhas added 5 new variations that make this more than just another card trick. I will be adding Un-Luck to my ‘bag of tricks’ and I am sure that once you’ve had an opportunity to try it out for yourself, you will too. »
– Seth Kramer