Par Joshua Jay
DVD en anglais, par l’un des meilleurs close-up man du monde !
Descriptif anglais :
The material on this volume ranges from close-up to stand-up, from easy to difficult, and from cards to coins to ropes to tape measures to bills. But from start to finish, its all audience-tested and approved magic. Also included are performance clips from Joshuas one-man show, a detailed discussion of practical memorized deck magic (that wont disturb your stack), and a making-of featurette.
- Shrunken Revelation: Joshua has performed this trick on national television in four different countries and it won first place in the Marvins Magic video competition at FISM 2000. Four Kings appear on four packets and then visually shrink to miniature cards.
- Printing (Performance only): See Joshuas explosive handling of Dominique Duviviers classic effect.
- Inflated Transposition: A dollar bill transposition with a new kicker-impromptu, easy-to-do, and perfect for walk-around professionals.
- Heightened Senses: Predict any spectators height with an « X » on a tape measure. The method is as ingenious as the effect!
- The Lampshade (performance only): Straight from his one-man show, this is Joshuas acclaimed chop cup routine to music using a lampshade and a bulb.
- Pulling My String: The perfect opener to any rope routine. Stretch a tiny rope over seven feet…visually.
- Dear Journal: This trick won the IBM creativity award in 1998. A « journal » deck is shown, each card bearing a different journal entry. Joshua divines not only a selected « journal » card, but even what entry is written on it!
- Plus: Princess in my Wallet, Invisible Coin Purse, Jumbo Homing Card, Prediction Piece, Combined Interests, and a detailed discussion on memorized deck magic-from the point of view of a worker. Youll learn the work Joshua puts in the deck, an extremely deceptive in-the-hands false shuffle, and several routines that dont disturb the stack.
- Extra Feature: A behind-the-scenes documentary detailing what happened behind the cameras at every stage of Close-Up. Up Close.