Coffret de 4 DVD (en anglais) reprenant quatre conférences filmées en situation publique : Jack Carpenter, Alan Rorrison, Rich Ferguson et Chris Mayhew.
Faites venir les meilleurs conférenciers mondiaux dans votre salon !
Description originale anglaise :
December is here folks! That means 4 new lectures at 1 amazing price. It’s called the VIP Membership. For only $49.95, we are giving you all 4 of this month’s lineup for the price of 2! For a little over $10 per lecture, watch live and interact with your favorite performer, OR download and watch at your own convenience. The choice is yours! December’s lineup begins with Jack Carpenter, moves on to Alan Rorrison, continues with Rich Ferguson, and ends with Chris Mayhew.
Jack Carpenter has contributed over 40 years of his life to the art of magic. His sleight of hand techniques are truly one of a kind. Jack WILL completely FRY your mind as you become de-railed with where you THINK it’s all going to go, only to be completely way-off. THAT is the reason why Jack Carpenter has been praised by some of the top cardmen in magic today. From his published books, to manuscripts, to DVDs, Jack has spent a lifetime paving the way for the die-hard sleight of hand enthusiasts.
This will be YOUR chance to learn NEVER BEFORE published material from one of magic’s true legends. In this “sleight of hand course”, Jack will be going over:
Card steals, shuffles and controls. PLUS Jack will show you some never before seen routines that utilize these moves. Here are just a few of the items that Jack will be sharing with you:
- Way Off Balance – Freely place 4 aces on to the table and then place the rest of the deck in the box. With NO funny movements, the deck is seen to instantly be on the table, leaving only the 4 aces in the box. Highly visual card magic!!!!
- Gambling Protection 101 – After shuffling and cutting the deck several times, you spread the cards on to the table. You reach into your jacket pocket and show that you have stolen all of the red cards, leaving only the black cards behind.
- The NEW Carpenter Shuffle Shift – Place 4 aces into four different parts of the deck. Execute a few riffle shuffles. With NO funny moves, the Aces all end up gathering under your drink! (This is just one of MANY applications that utilize this fantastic move.) There will be many more effects performed and explained by this Master of Card Mechanics! Don’t miss out!
Alan Rorrison is quite the creative fellow. He has been a creative consultant for both Dynamo and TROY, and has released many hit effects into the magical universe. He thinks outside of the box and his many creations reflect that mindset.
In this lecture, Alan will be performing and explaining effects that have never seen print. Not only that, he will spend time talking about the creative process from HIS point of view, and share with you what goes on in his mind when trying to create a new effect. Alan will also talk about creating magic for TV and how that differs from creating for himself and others. So, unpublished work from Alan Rorrison? A talk on creativity from a creative guy? Yes please!
- Slick Sandwich – A sandwich routine where the spectator throws in 2 jokers into a dribbled deck and catch their own signed card.
- Misers Monte – A Monte routine where all the controls are done for you with a simple gimmick and you can always win.
- Broken home 2.0 – The updated broken and restored key that uses a borrowed key and a simple gimmick that can be carried on you any time anywhere.
- Linked – Take a key off your spectator’s key chain and visually link it back on in a second.
- Trans – A bill transpo that happens in the spectators hands.
- Quick cap – A signed cap in bottle where only one cap is used and the spectator is left with the bottle.
- Peter’s beer – A self-popping beer or soda bottle. Completely hands off.
- Money through headphones – Take some headphones and have the spectator hold the cord for you. You then take a banknote and pass it visually through.
What CAN’T be said about Rich Ferguson? Well how about in 2012, Rich had one of YouTube’s MOST searched for videos? Or what about being a featured guest on the daytime hit television show, Ellen? Or, maybe it’s his #1 book ranking on Amazon? How about being one of the finalists on NBC’s reality show, Phenomenon? How about top-selling effects like Serial Biller, Tagged and Out of this Word?
Rich Ferguson is taking time out of his busy schedule to sit down with you to teach you more than just magic tricks. Rich will be talking a LOT about MARKETING and how to sell yourself to others. He will also talk about YouTube, what it means to the magic community, and how you can let yourself be seen and heard! Rich will also talk about promotion and how to promote yourself as well as promoting your brand.
This lecture will also feature some never before published material that Rich has been saving JUST for this lecture:
- Fallout – This is an AWESOME utility move that is s a hybrid between a side steal and a second deal. Rich will cover many ways to utilize this sleight that really does have endless possibilities!
- Sniper – A fancy (and total BLUFF) way to get a chosen card to pop out of “anywhere” from the deck on pop/flip onto other hand.
There will be plenty more that Rich has in store! Do NOT miss out! (That first part rhymed.)
Chris Mayhew. The mighty Chris Mayhew is but a young chap who fools when he performs. Plain and simple. His CAANDY effect absolutely fooled the heck out of some of the most knowledgeable sleight of hand technicians around. To say it bluntly, Chris Mayhew is damn good. His technique and skill? Truly uncanny. He is so good in fact that it has been rumored that even Dai Vernon tried to contact him once.
It’s already been mentioned that CAANDY was a huge HIT. So was A Clockwork Apple. It was an amazing success. If you are a true card man, then please do not miss out on the opportunity to see Chris Mayhew at work! Mayhew have a look at what he plans on performing and explaining in his lecture? Yes, you May.
- Mr. Hands – A devilish way to transform a card in someone’s hand.
- Running Man – An impromptu way to perform Anniversary Waltz.
- Ambitious Card – Featuring The Lazy Rise
- Dairy Queens – A McDonald’s Four Ace Routine handling spun with a chaotic twist
- Safety – A simple three-phase Linking Safety Pin routine
- Questions – A surreal sandwich routine with a kickback-style ending
- The Hole Thing – A visual sandwich concept using two Jokers with holes.
- Meduimph – Triumph is put in the spectator’s hands in a very simple and powerful way.